Friday, October 2, 2009

Thought #1: nothing to do but eat candy corn.

I'm going to try this out, mostly because two of my friends are doing it.....I have no idea what I'm doing but, hey, I normally don't.So lets give this a try, here we go...

Today is a dreary Friday and I don't have school. right now I'm waiting for saw v and Coraline to download off of crimewire (as my friends say) because I'm in a halloweeny sorta mood. Being October that is no surprise.

To be honest I have no idea what to do with myself today....and my sister will not let me have the TV down stairs, she has one in her room that she refuses to use, then again so do I, but the difference is that mine is a small old travel TV with a VCR attached emphasis on "small" while hers is a 22 inch flat screen with over 500 channels...... I ask my dad for a laptop and he buys my sister a TV....I have come to the conclusion that my life sucks. Ok, thats enough of my sister (I don't need you thinking I'm depressed).

Back to the subject of October, I was disappointed this morning because I was hoping for a marathon of some sort of halloweenish shows or movies, but nothing was on. This is why I'm downloading those movies. Witch are finished so I'm going to go watch them and the few I have in my room while eating candy corn.

All hail October!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment